Regardless of how depressing it would be to add up all the hours I've spent in front of a television of cinema screen I am proud of my list! With a staggering one thousand and forty one titles so far I think it's safe to say I am an addict! I am positive I have missed some and there are a few films (i.e. Ghost, Rampart, The Man With The Iron Fists and Dirty Dancing) that I started watching and never finished for one reason or another.
The things I've seen range from family fun films to foreign slasher movies. Choosing a handful to add to my list is going to be hard, maybe I'll share thoughts on them all...lucky you!
For now I shall whittle it down a little.
Favourite movies of all time:
1. The Goonies
2. What Dreams May Come
3. Constantine
4. Immortals
5. The Gift
6. Waiting
7. Seven Psychopaths
8. Identity
9. Hancock
10. Romeo & Juliet (1996)
Top ten disturbing movies:
1. Audition
2. Eden Lake
3. Martyrs
4. Antichrist
5. The Three Extremes: Dumplings
6. Oldboy
7. Deliverance
8. The Killing Gene
9. One Hour Photo
10. Seven Pounds
Top ten movies to avoid (or that I just hated):
1. Skeleton Key
2. White Out
3. Chernobyl Diaries
4. The Village
5. Hobo with a Shotgun
6. Click
7. The Butterfly Effect
8. A.I. (Artificial Intelligence)
9. Quarantine
10. Boogeyman
Top ten animated movies:
1. Fantasia
2. How to Train Your Dragon
3. Despicable Me
4. Finding Nemo
5. Princess and the Frog
6. Robots
7. Up
8. Surfs Up
9. Monsters vs Aliens
10. The Incredibles
Top ten favourite comedies:
1. Waiting
2. Grandma's Boy
3. The Hangover
4. Get Him to the Greek
5. Trains, Planes and Automobiles
6. Goon
7. Role Models
8. Little Nicky
9. Zack and Miri make a Porno
10. Cabin in the Woods
Keep an eye out for some serious flash reviewing!
No comments:
Post a Comment